- 100g dark chocolate, broken into pieces
- 100g milk chocolate, broken into pieces
- 100ml double cream
- 100ml condensed milk
- 175g giant marshmallows
- Biscuits/fruit for dipping
- Preheat your grill to a high heat. Add all of the chocolate, cream and condensed milk in a large bowl and place it over a saucepan of hot/simmering water, make sure the bowl does not touch this water.
- Let this mixture melt for a few minutes and stir until combined and gloss, if it sticks you can add a splash of water.
- Pour this mixture into a medium-sized ovenproof dish, deep enough to create a thick layer. Cover this completely with your marshmallows standing up.
- Place this under the grill for 4 minutes until the marshmallows have melted and you start to see that toasted marshmallow crust form.
- Getting dipping! Be careful of the hot dish!