• 1tsp instant coffee dissolved in 2tbsp hot water (cooled)
• 1 cup Gold Top milk
• 1 cup whisky
• 1 can of condensed milk
• 2tbsp chocolate syrup
• 2tsp vanilla extract
• Gingerbread syrup to taste
1. Mix the instant coffee and hot colour and set aside to dissolve and cool.
2. Mix today the milk and whisky in a bowl, then add the condensed milk and stir until combined.
3. Add the coffee, chocolate syrup and vanilla and mix well.
4. Pour into an empty and keep refrigerated (use the Gold Top mix date for reference for ‘use by’ date.
5. Pour a glass and add some of the gingerbread syrup, we recommend about a teaspoon per glass.