By Nikki Lombardi
- 1 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 cups plain flour
- 1/2 cup chopped milk chocolate
- 2 creme eggs
- 1/2 cup mini eggs
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/gas mark 4. Line a 9×13 pan with baking paper.
- Combine the melted butter and brown sugar in a mixing bowl.
- Add in the eggs and vanilla extract and mix well.
- Add in the salt, baking powder, and plain flour. Mix until just combined.
- Stir the chopped chocolate.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan and spread out evenly.
- Cut the creme eggs in half and place lightly on top of the batter as these will sink when baking. Scatter the mini eggs over the rest of the batter.
- Bake at 20-25 minutes or until barely golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and leach to cool completely.