Life at Buzz is as creative as you make it. We’re a team of designers, developers, content creators, idea makers, and believers of our journey in the pursuit of originality.
Digital Marketing Apprentice
- Social Media Marketing – Campaign creation, scheduling, monitoring and reporting
- Basic graphic design work
- Content creation, blog writing
- Assist Design Team on a daily basis
- Customer Service Support
- Passion for creativity
- Good organisational skills
- Team player
Dependant on experience.
20 days, plus all bank holidays. Some compulsory leave over Christmas Holiday Period.
Place of work
Local Buzz Marketing,
Yew Tree House,
Church Street, St Neots,
Cambridgeshire, PE19 2BU
Monday to Thursday 09:00 to 17:00
Friday 09:00 to 16:00
Pease send your CV to our Managing Director firstname.lastname@example.org