by Nikki Lombardi
- 110g plain flour
- Pinch of salt
- 1 egg
- 300ml whole milk
- 25g butter, melted,
plus more for greasing
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp chocolate syrup
- 1 handful of mini marshmallows
- 1 handful of chocolate M&Ms
- 2 bourbon biscuits, halved or ½ pop tart, quartered
- To make the crepes, sift the flour into a mixing bowl and make a well in the center.
- Crack the egg into well with a splash of the milk and start to whisk.
- Gradually add in the rest of the milk, whisking constantly
- Stir in the melted butter and set aside.
- Over a medium to high heat, add some butter and when it’s melted and starts to bubble, add in a ladle of crepe mixture.
- Swirl the mixture around the base of the pan and when the edges have started to cook and appear golden, loosen with a spatula and flip. Cook for 2 minutes until lightly golden.
- Set aside and keep cooking until you have 2 or 3 good crepes.
- Carefully cut the crepes into thin strips using a pizza cutter or knife.
- Assemble them on the plate and pour on your maple syrup and then your chocolate syrup.
- Sprinkle on your marshmallows, M&Ms and biscuits and serve!