WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• 8 asparagus spears, halved
• 250g green beans, halved
• 250g long-stem broccoli, chopped into 2cm lengths
• 200g peas, fresh or frozen
• 8 radishes, sliced
• 1 pointed cabbage, shredded
• 4 spring onions, sliced handful of mint leaves, chopped
FOR THE DRESSING
• 4 tbsp olive oil
• 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
• 1 lemon, juiced
HOW TO MAKE IT
1. To make the dressing, combine all the ingredients in a bowl and season well.
2. Bring water to the boil in a pan. Cook the asparagus, beans and the broccoli, adding the peas for 1 min at the end.
Drain, pat dry with kitchen paper, and cool quickly.
3. Tip into a bowl with the radishes, cabbage, spring onions and mint. Serve the dressing on the side.